Learning outcomes (what the learners are expected to learn)
- Project Development. Students will learn how to identify and gather human, technical, financial, and other project development resources to fulfill the client’s memorialized goals and objectives.
The following statements set measurable objects and expectations for what Students should learn and be able to perform upon attaining certification or credentials.
The Student is expected to perform the following learning activities.
- Project Development.
- Benchmarking facility energy utility use and comparative analysis.
- Project engineering activities and calculations.
- Developing a preliminary scope of work.
- Conducting a Preliminary Review Meeting.
- Developing construction cost estimates and energy savings calculations.
- Obtaining project finance commitment.
- Presenting an Investment Grade Audit.
Give a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.